The National Protective Service (NVSZ) participates in performing governmental anti-corruption tasks pursuant to S. 13/A of the Government Decree 293 of 2010 (22th December).
Within the framework of this the Corruption Prevention Department of NVSZ
- prepares the drafts of the Government’s anti-corruption strategy and its action plans;
- assesses and evaluates corruption and integrity risks of public administration and the corruption situation;
- is responsible for the harmonisation and development of integrity management systems of public administration organisations;
- performs integrity and corruption risk examination of the drafts and measures ordered by the minister responsible for law enforcement;
- prepares case studies in order to contribute to the awareness-raising on prevention by way of timely corruption risk assessment;
- develops proposals in relation to the further development of the training of integrity advisors and the corruption prevention, integrity and professional ethics trainings of public servants and law enforcement;
- participates in international cooperation;
- prepares anti-corruption communication material.
For further information on anti-corruption activities please visit http://corruptionprevention.gov.hu .